A full overview of what we're working on.
Last updated: August 22nd, 2021
- An initiative to hear from students and community members to learn from their voices (ongoing at 100DaysofConversations.org.)
- Microcredentialing Platform: Progressive teacher action research, issued as an official HRP microcredential.
- Course Platform (humanrestorationproject.org/learn); updated July 2021
- Path to Purpose Coursework
- Ungrading Coursework
- Primer: An introduction to progressive education.
- Handbooks: The why, how, and implementation strategies of progressive systems.
- Path to Purpose
- Virtual Learning
- "Learning Loss"
- 1 Page PDs: Overview of the need for progressive practices.
- Project Curation
- Restorative Justice
- "Why Sheets": A templated letter to explain to parents and students how progressive education is being used in the classroom.
- Gradeless Learning
- Eliminating Homework
- Infographics: Overviews of progressive ed.
- Motivation and Grading
- Pressures of Achievement Testing
- Additional Resources
- A guidebook on how to implement alternative grading.
- A student discussion/reading guide on misconceptions of learning/school.
- A Google Docs "evidence journal" for implementing portfolio assessment.
- A collection of activities to introduce progressive ed./critical pedagogy to students.
- Podcasts featuring great minds in education, from everyday teachers to famous critics, now in a livestream format.
- Research database for progressive education.
- Monthly video discussions with leading minds in education, available as free PD online.
- Writing/Blogging Platform
- Progressive ed. asynchronous sessions (ongoing)
- Budgeting platform/revenue share for contributors and professionals
- A quick location to onboard students, educators, administrators, and organizers to our resources (humanrestorationproject.org/start)
- Integration of youth voices and findings from 100 Days of Conversations into our existing resources.
- A handbook on sharing power with students.
- A resource on trauma-informed teaching.
- A resource on "divisive concepts."
- A HRP chapter/network system for regions across the world.
- Experiential Learning Handbook
- HRP Book Club
- Graduate Credit for microcredentialing
- Partners on our course/microcredentialing platform.
- A location to upload current human-centered systems working in your classroom, shareable to all.
Not all of our ideas work out for a variety of reasons. Here are ideas we’ve discontinued (in case you’re wondering where they’re at!)
- RestoreHumanity.chat, a chatroom/forum feature for asynchronous PD.
- Restore Humanity, the magazine.